Thursday, August 28, 2008

Going On Vacation

I'm going on vacation and will be taking a break from posting for a week. I'd like to take a moment to thank my regular readers, as well as the new readers I've gained in recent weeks. Thanks to the fellow bicycle bloggers who have linked to my stories and contributed comments. A special thanks to Damien Newton over at Streetsblog Los Angeles for the exposure on my coexistence posts. Additional thanks to Roadblock of Midnight Ridazz for putting a link to my post about when to take the lane on the front page, and to the Bicycle Kitchen, who's link to my blog on their own site has been consistently moving traffic to my page.

I'll be biking in unfamiliar territory in Indiana and Chicago over the break, while visiting my girlfriend Meghan's family. I'm always excited to see new places and I'm sure I'll have some things to share from the trip. I hope you all stay tuned for future updates. Have a great Labor Day weekend, and I wish everyone happy pedaling.

No comments: