Monday, September 15, 2008

C.R.A.N.K. Mob's First Birthday, This Saturday

C.R.A.N.K. MOB

It's been one year since the now infamous
C.R.A.N.K. Mob had it's first monthly ride. The crafted route planning, wild abundance of often unrelated themes and costumes, rest stop games, and staged events, revitalized the social ride scene on the West Side. The most amazing parties I've ever been to, bikes or no bikes, have all been nights with C.R.A.N.K. Mob.

I've been made privy to tantalizing top secret planning by the ride organizers, however I have been sworn to secrecy. I feel I can safely say without spoiling anything that this is shaping up to be awesome on a level that extends into dimensions almost unfathomable by human consciousness. Don't have plans on Saturday night? Come out and ride. Have other plans? Change them.

So get your bike, or other human powered rolling device (I have been known to rollerblade), and come party like there is no tomorrow!!!

F.U.N.


Ridazz Calender Listing

WHERE:
Sawtelle and La Grange (Map)

WHEN:
Sept. 20th
Meet at 9:30 PM
Ride at 10:00 PM

No comments: